Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 17

Recently, a good friend told me that I "make people feel like they can do anything they want to do." That made my day. Today, a guy I know from Allegheny who writes hilarious things about parenting on FB suggested that I've inspired him to get some of his (awesome) work out in the world.

If this is true, then maybe the passion that often sends me flying in a million directions is a little bit contagious, in a good way. Which makes me feel better about myself.  Even if my passionate, scattered brain just failed to remember that you're supposed to bake the granola and then stir in the raisins. Grrrr....

What's your best your bad quality?

See how the "remove from oven" line is above the
"stir in craisins..." Oops. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment